ETGC can only accept 200 member families each year
We hope to see all our 2023 Members at our Gleans and Classes.
* Remember Memberships are annual; all prior members must re-join each year *
If you have any questions, please email ETGC at EastTennesseeGleanersCoop@gmail.com.
2023 Membership Is FULL
Membership fills up quickly. Review the below direction for how to join.
ETGC 2023 Membership is FULL
Access to ALL Gleans:
approximately 15 to 25 per year - depending on the success of the growing season
past gleans included Corn, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplant, Summer Squash, Pumpkins, Blueberries, Pears, Apples, Grapes, Potatoes
first chance to purchase gleaned seconds before the general public
Access to All Classes:
most for free
past classes include Canning(by Certified Instructors), Dehydrating, Food Preservation, Meal Preparations, Soap Making, Sewing, Quilting, Extracts, Knife Techniques, Jerky, Herb Gardening, Condiment Making, Kombucha Brewing, Cast Iron Cooking & Manu More...
**All of the above Events will be announced on our Facebook Group, member email & at www.ETGC.org
Two Types of MEMBERSHIPS Available
1. $10 Annual Family Membership - requires 10 hours of Volunteer Time with ETGC completed within the year
- see ETGC Personal at any event to volunteer - You can volunteer your time in various
ways such as a field supervisor, teaching classes, helping with classes, making crafts or
baked goods for craft/bake sales, working the sale, helping with membership drives,
distributing donated items, making phone calls, etc...
- requires members to be in"good standings" (see ETGC Rules & Regulations for more
information) Only new members or members who completed there 2020 volunteer
time may select the $10 Membership
2. $30 Premium Annual Family Membership - requires NO Volunteer Time, however all members are welcome to help
How it works
Apply for membership below each year - The membership year is from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st
Once you are approved for membership, you will receive your Membership Card
ETGC has a maximum of 200 families - due to the size of farms & class locations in our area
Join early in the year - membership can fill up as early as May.
No Membership applications are excepted after August 1st.
Watch our Facebook Group and www.etgc.org for upcoming Events
All events are open to Members - some require pre-registration
Each event is different - please read the description carefully for instructions
Two Ways to Join
1. Attend any ETGC Event until membership is full
2. Click the Link Below, Fill-out, and Print a Membership Application
Mail the Application, Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope, and check for payment to:
East Tennessee Gleaners Co-op
Crossville, TN 38557
*Your application will be processed, and your Membership Card will be mailed to you